XS Development with Node js
The new in-memory DB management technology, intuitive application development tools, and analytical intelligence capabilities on one unified in-memory platform. With this platform, organizations can simplify IT infrastructure so that employees can focus on innovations and understanding new technologies. Like endless research work to improve its products and services, even the professionals have to update their technical knowledge and skills to remain insistent professional in the IT industry. We offer training to help our trainees in gaining knowledge and hands-on experience in the cloud and analytics environment.
Did you know?
1. Molson Coors is one of the world’s largest brewers sold 100 different brands in over 50 countries. Recently it moved its Business Warehouse to Platform in just two days and observed improvements in understanding crucial sales activities. This resulted in ensuring its customer's demands are met on time.
2. In the Netherlands, Alliander provides safe delivery of gas and electricity to more than three million customers. It implements new DB to monitor loads, resources, and guide households on using energy wisely.
3. Lockheed Martin is one of the leading aerospace companies in the US implemented DB to develop customized applications. The application was developed to help buyers in forecasting the lead time between the order placed and order delivered. The developed predictive algorithms calculate the planned delivery dates with 80% accuracy.
4. Cirque du Soleil is one of the renowned entertainment companies implemented DB to initiate spectators in interacting with the show TORUK – The First Flight in real-time which improvised their customer's experience.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Gain Knowledge on New DB Platform Design and Architecture
2. Crate Native Applications with Models, Tables, HDB CDS, XSJS, XSODATA, XSDS, SQL Scripting
3. Learn administration activities like managing users, storage and security
4. Understand the advanced features of HDI, Node JS, Microservice Architecture, Container approach for DB, Cross Container Schema Access, CDS Views with Expressions
5. Create End to End Native Application (Pizza Application) using DB, Application logic and app
1. Basic knowledge of database technology, especially relational database and SQL
2. Basic understanding of any ERP business process would be an added advantage
4. Pre-requisites Materials provided along with course
Who should attend this Training?
The platform training and certification is suited for the following professionals:
1. Application Consultants
2. Business Analysts
4. Technical/Functional Consultants
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online Training?
For online training, We provide a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s systems. The detailed installation guide is provided to the trainee to set up the software in their respective systems. Sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
+91 - 84484 54549